Restlessness

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Mood: restless / petulant
Music: 80's music channel on DirecTV

I don't know what I feel like doing. I keep flitting from playing computer games, to shopping online, to working on my afghan, to scrapbooking and back again. I can't seem to settle on one activity. It's been this way all day. I went out shopping, and brought home more scrapbooking stuff (and I only went to buy a new shower curtain....).

I hate this mood. I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I find something to do that engrosses me for a while. Maybe I can find a good movie in my collection or on pay-per-view. Then again, I'd hate to rent a movie and then walk away from it because I can't seem to settle down.

It's too dang hot in this house!!!!

Ok - I'd better stop writing. I guess I'm more ornery than I realized.

Gonna go have a runnin' fit now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment