Email

Friday, June 10, 2005

Mood: half a bubble off plumb
Music: 80's channel (what else?)

I got this email with a whole LOT of sayings and bumper stickers. Some were the old standbys, but there were a few goodies in there. Yes, I'll share:

  • Last night I played a blank tape full blast. The mime next door went
    nuts.
  • Right now I've got amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think
    I've forgotten this before.
  • I like the insanity, but stop the stupidity.
  • Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
  • Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
  • I bet I can stop gambling.
  • Few women admit their age, few men act it.
  • If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
  • Comfort the disturbed. Disturb the comfortable.
  • According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.
  • Warning: Dates on calendar are closer than they appear.
  • Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • At a nudist wedding everyone can see who the best man is.
  • Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
  • Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
  • Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" . . . until you can find
    a rock.
  • I don't get even, I get odder.
  • If your nose runs and your feet smell you were probably built upside
    down.
  • I like you but I wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic
    particles.
  • If you can't baffle them with brilliance, befuddle them with
    bullshit.

Anyway, that's my lazy gal post for tonight. I have to go do my blogroll and blog explosion rounds.

G'night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny--for an early June heat spell, my standards go a little down. But the first is classic, and the rest are really good!

Post a Comment